This article is about How to Apply for Google Lime Scholarship: In order to encourage and support students in becoming future leaders in computers and technology, Google’s education and scholarship initiatives work to remove obstacles standing in their way. We’ve joined with Lime Connect, a charity that assists students with disabilities as they seek education and promising jobs, as part of our commitment to assist university students with disabilities in achieving their academic objectives in the field of computer science. For the 2022–2023 academic year, chosen students will earn 5,000 CAD or 10,000 USD, depending on where they are studying.
Who may apply?
Those interested in applying must:
- have, or believe they have, a handicap, visible or invisible (see Lime Connect’s perspective on disability here)
- be enrolled in a university as an undergraduate or graduate student for the school year 2021–2022.
- Plan to register in a university full-time in the United States or Canada for the academic year 2022–2023
- Maintain a high level of achievement in school
- have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similarly comparable technical field in your sights.
You will be asked to submit an online application using Lime Connect that includes the following questions:
- general background knowledge (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- transcripts of grades from both your present and previous colleges (if you have earned a prior degree)
- One recommendation letter from a professor, teacher, adviser, or manager
- Three brief essay questions and answers
- The overall quality of the applicants’ essays and other application materials will be taken into consideration when choosing the recipients.
Rules & Regulations
The Google Lime Scholarship is administered through Lime Connect. Please visit Lime Connect’s website for more information about the scholarship. Google may maintain copies of submitted applications that have been anonymized as a resource for prospective scholarship evaluation.
Is Google Scholar useful for academic purposes?
Google Scholar is a fantastic place to start your study because: It makes advantage of the user-friendly and popular Google interface. searches throughout all fields of study and a wide range of informational forms. Finding content that crosses disciplines is easy using Google Scholar.
Where can I apply for a Google scholarship?
Apply online through Udacity’s official website. Apply online via the Women Techmakers Scholars Program’s official notice. Through the official scholarship notice, qualified applicants may submit an online application. through the official scholarship notification’s online application.
What is the 2022 Google Scholarship for Nigerians?
An award of 7,000 EUR (or its equivalent in another currency) will be given to chosen students for the school year 2022-2023. Scholarships will be given out based on each applicant’s demonstrated leadership skills, academic qualifications, and impact on diversity.
The Google Lime Scholarship is what?
aimed at assisting aspirant students pursuing degrees in computer science or gaming in their pursuit of technological excellence and industry leadership. Women are encouraged to apply in particular. Study More. Scholarships.